Obesity is not only a matter of appearance, but also an important key of putting one’s health at risk. According to the statistics, 40% of obese people have half the life expectancy of normal-weight people. Obesity is associated with various chronic diseases, such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure and stroke. Obesity is also positively related to the occurrence of several cancers.
Principle of Vibration Sculpting
Promotes the secretion of adiponectin
- Adiponectin is produced and secreted by adipocytes and is related to maintaining the balance of glucose and lipids in the body.
- Human serum contains high concentration of adiponectin, which is negatively correlated with body fat mass and body mass index (BMI). Body fat or BMI will increase.
- The decrease in adiponectin is also related to insulin resistance. Studies have found that when the blood concentration of adiponectin is higher, it can increase the sensitivity of insulin, increase glucose metabolism and inhibit the synthesis of glucose in the liver.
Promotes blood circulation
- The vibration stimulates 60 trillion cells throughout the body, accelerating the metabolism, increasing the basal metabolic rate, and reduce the risk of obesity.
Inhibits differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into adipocytes
- Whole Body Vertical Vibration(WBVV) promotes the differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells into osteoblasts and also inhibits their differentiation into adipocytes, thereby inhibiting the formation of adipocytes and reducing body fat.
Sculpture the body figure, increase muscle strength
- Whole Body Vertical Vibration(WBVV)can increase muscle contraction and tone every part of the body.