Varicose veins are commonly known as "floating hamstrings" if they occur in the legs, and "hemorrhoids" when they occur in the anus. Both are caused by varicose veins. Once varicose veins occur, it is extremely difficult to recover. The only thing that can relieve varicose veins is to make the vascular endothelial cells intact and strengthen the muscle strength next to the vein, so the vein is not easily deformed by external forces.
The Concept of Vibration Relieving Varicose Veins and Hemorrhoids
- Build muscle strength
- Venous blood reflux depends on the strength of venous valves and muscle contraction. Vibration can increase the muscle strength of the whole body, including the lower limb muscles, so it can help vein blood return, prevent the deformation of the blood vessel wall caused by the accumulation of venous blood, and relieve the varicose veins.
- Promotes nitric oxide secretion
- Vibration promotes blood circulation. After the blood flow is accelerated, it will stimulate the endothelial cells to secrete nitric oxide (NO).
- Nitric oxide (NO) can dilate blood vessels and lower blood pressure, and can reduce CRP (inflammatory response protein), improve the inflammatory response, and promote the tissue repair ability of whole body cells.
- After alleviating cell inflammation, it can reduce the risk of many chronic diseases caused by inflammation, such as diabetes and hypertension.
- Nitric oxide can alleviate the inflammation of vascular endothelium, promote the repair of vascular endothelial cells, and at the same time vibration can accelerate the metabolism of cells. Hence, it can accelerate the repair of injured blood vessel walls and venous valves.